Join our amazing team!
Are you a passionate runner looking for a career opportunity that aligns with your interests? Look no further than Alter Ego Running! We are a fast-growing brand that's dedicated to providing runners with premium gear that helps them perform their best. From our high-quality hats to our cutting-edge apparel and accessories, we're committed to delivering the best products to our customers. As a company, we're based in beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and we're always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for running and premium gear. So if you're looking for a fulfilling career with a brand that you can believe in, consider joining the Alter Ego Running team. Together, we'll continue to push the limits of what's possible in the world of running gear and make a real impact in the lives of runners everywhere.
Jr. Graphic Designer / Media Specialist - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
We are seeking a dedicated Junior Graphic Designer / Media Specialist to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other designers to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base. As a Junior Graphic Designer / Media Specialist, we hope you can put your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content. Your duties will include developing graphics for digital platforms to enhance our accompanying text.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Jr. Graphic Designer / Media Specialist is expected to assume in their position:
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
Job Qualifications and Required Skills
Below are the qualifications and skills that are expected of a Jr. Graphic Designer / Media Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a graphic design or creative field
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Canva, and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- Experience with both print and digital media
Business Development Analyst - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
We are seeking a Business Development Analyst to join our team. You will be in charge of prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales regarding new company business. Business Development Analyst duties will include maintaining existing accounts, developing new accounts, and coordinating with the sales team.A successful Business Development Analyst should have excellent communication and relationship-building skills as well as the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Below are some responsibilities that Business Development Analysts are expected to assume:
- Plan, execute, and manage client accounts and projects
- Collaborate with clients to determine product or service requirements
- Develop project plans to meet client goals and objectives
- Build relationships with clients to ensure brand and project success
- Create a pleasant experience for clients by coordinating with marketing and customer service to provide solutions
- Provide regular updates, respond to inquiries, and address any client concerns in a timely manner
- Coordinate and facilitate regular client meetings
- Monitor and manage project performance
- Oversee the development of new client relationships
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention
Job Qualifications and Required Skills
Below are the qualifications expected of an Business Development Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in business, sales, marketying, advertising or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual-thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Experience using customer relationship management (CMS) software
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency using Microsoft Office Suite
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ablity to travel up to 25% to attend, coordinate, and/or work events / expos.
Please send us your resume to email@example.com